- The applicant Company shall be in compliance with SEBI (Issue of Capital & Disclosure Requirements) Regulations 2009 and amendments thereof.
- The paid up equity share capital of the issuer company shall not be less than Rs. 10 Crores.
- The issuer shall inter-alia agree to comply with the following:
- Companies Act 1956
- Securities Exchange Board of India Act 1992
- Securities Contracts (Regulations) Act 1956
- Securities Contracts (Regulations) Rules 1957
- Any other guidelines, circulars, Regulations issued by any regulatory authority from time to time.
Disclaimer: Over and Above the criterion as mentioned, the Exchange may use its discretion for Listing of Securities of the Issuer(s). Further, the Exchange strictly reserves its rights for grant of approvals.